Tournoi FFA Index du Forum
Tournoi FFA

Tournoi FFA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Root Kindle Fire Without Computer ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi FFA Index du Forum -> SECTION ADMINISTRATION -> Règlement & Déroulement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lauelilo

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: How To Root Kindle Fire Without Computer Répondre en citant

How To Root Kindle Fire Without Computer > urlin.us/2ce98

Step.5..Click.to.Root.your.Kindle.Fire.HDX.Your.Kindle.Fire.HDX.needs.a.minimum.of.50%.battery.to.ensure.hassle.free.rooting.processHow...To...Root...Kindle...Fire...2...Without...Computer...Download...KingRoot.apk...Browse...the...app...using...a...file...managerDownload.Aptoide,.install,.and.open.4Required.fields.are.marked.*.Name.*.Email.*.Website.Comment.You.may.use.these.HTML.tags.and.attributes:.Category.Posts.How.To.Install.FuntouchOS.Android.5.0.2.ROM.For.Lenovo.A6000/.Plus.(Port).ASUS.ZenUI.ROM.For.Lenovo.A6000/A6000+.CM11.Stable.For.Samsung.Galaxy.S2.GT-i9100.ROM.MIUI.7.Android.5.1.1.Lollipop.For.Lenovo.A6000/+.Custom.ROM.Color.OS.2.1.0i.Lollipop.Lenovo.A6000.Popular.Recent.Comments.How.to.Easily.Root.Redmi.Note.2/Prime.and.Install.TWRP.KingRoot.4.5..Easy.one-click-root.method.Meizu.MX5.Launcher,Music,Camera.For.All.Android.Easy.Root.AT&T.Galaxy.Note.4.(SM-N910A).ROM.Xperia.Redmi.2.How.to.Root.the.Samsung.Galaxy.J7.2016.How.To.Root.Prestigio.Multiphone.5550.Tanpa.PC.How.To.Install.FuntouchOS.Android.5.0.2.ROM.For.Lenovo.A6000/.Plus.Root.Samsung.Galaxy.S3.Mini.GT-i8200.VE.Without.PC.(Port).ASUS.ZenUI.ROM.For.Lenovo.A6000/A6000+.Pratham:.its.worked.sorry.for.disturbanceOpen...Aptoide,...download...and...install...supersu...and...supersu...pro...7In...order...to...install...the...root...application,...you...have...to...navigate...to...Settings->...Applications...and...make...sure...that...Apps...from...Unknown...Sources...is...enabledSkip.to.content.Kindle.Fire.Tablet.thefiretablet.com.Let's.beginAjay:...I...flashed...this...rom...in...my...deviceSince.this.its.a.one-click.tool,.it.doesnt.need.any.special.expertise.about.Android.development.in.order.to.root.the.phone,.even.novice.users.can.get.it.done.effortlesslyWe..recommend..you..to..download..Astro..file..manager..or..ES..file..explorer..from..Amazon..kindle..storeOP..Please..take..this..down..so..people..don't..try..this..on..their..HDX's..and..end..up..with..an..unrepeatable..brickYou...need...a...working...Internet...connection...on...your...tablet...to...make...this...workRootKindleFire.com..Copyright....2010..by..RootKindleFire.com..-..Just..another..WordPress..site...1Contact..About..US..Privacy..Policies..UC..Browser....Fast..Browsing..And..Downloading..Apus..Launcher....Cool,Fast..And..Recommended..DroidBeep.com..Everything..About..Android....the..Experiences..Home..Guide..ROM..UC..Browser..Apus..Launcher....Cool,Fast..And..Recommended..Home....Guide....How..To..Root..Kindle..Fire..2..Without..PC..How..To..Root..Kindle..Fire..2..Without..PC..in..Guide..0..1,467..Views..For..the..geek..users,..you..can..also..have..the..chance..to..get..the..most..out..of..this..tablet..because..now..we..can..get..superuser..access..in..easy..wayThere...should...be...a...green...button...that...says..."download...apk"Help,.pleaseIt.was.movedSkip..to..content..HomeAboutRoot..Kindle..Fire..FAQ..Last.edited.by.tichestahurgmail.com;.11th.December.2014.at.09:38.PMBut..when..introducing..code..for..backup..for..my..Kindle,..show..me..this..message:.."[-]..no..such..file..or..directory"Tweet.Like.+1.[root]KindleFire.HD.8.9.without.computer.tested.and.working.2.posts.Thanks.Meter:.0..By.Bigmaclover30,.Junior.Member.on.3rd.August.2014,.04:01.AM.View.Profile.View.Forum.Posts.Donate.to.Me.Post.Reply.Subscribe.to.Thread.Email.Thread.Alright,.to.start.I.have.tested.this.and.am.currently.using.my.rooted.Kindle.Fire.with.CM11To...get...TWRP,...I...used...seokhun's...guide...here:...while...skipping...step...1...This...method...works...as...of...August...02,...2014,...22:00By..continuing..to..use..the..site,..you..agree..to..the..use..of..cookiesTo..get..TWRP,..I..used..seokhun's..guide..here:..while..skipping..step..1..This..method..works..as..of..August..02,..2014,..22:00Is.this.post.in.the.right.place?.Quick.Reply.Reply.r3pwn.View.Profile.Visit.Homepage.View.Forum.Posts.Follow.on.Twitter.Follow.on.Google+.View.GitHub.profile.View.Instagram.profile.Donate.to.Me.5th.August.2014,.12:54.PM.#3..Recognized.Developer./.Recognized.Contributor.Thanks.Meter:.1,946..Donate.to.Me.More.1,707.posts.Join.Date:Joined:.Jul.2012.My.Devices:.Nokia.Lumia.920,.Nvidia.Shield,.Nexus.7.(2013),.Moto.360,.HTC.Desire.510,.Moto.G.2015,.Huawei.Nexus.6P.Less.Quote:.Originally.Posted.by.mullinsd5.Is.this.post.in.the.right.place?.Not.even.closeThis...application...will...help...you...to...install...the...root...application...in...your...deviceIt.will.give.you.a.lot.power.to.extract.the.maximum.benefits.of.your.Kindle.fire.HDX.tabletAfter.the.installation.completed,.run.the.KingRoot.application.normallyInstall...the...app...normally...by...just...tap...on...the...appIt..just..consumes..five..minutes..of..your..time..to..provide..you..all..the..root..access..of..your..deviceQuick..Reply..Reply..Bigmaclover30..View..Profile..View..Forum..Posts..Donate..to..Me..6th..August..2014,..03:53..AM..#4....OP..Junior..Member..Nevada..Thanks..Meter:..0....Donate..to..Me..More..2..posts..Join..Date:Joined:..Aug..2014..Less..Quote:..Originally..Posted..by..r3pwn..Not..even..closeFORUMS..7"..Kindle..Fire..HD..General7"..Kindle..Fire..HD..Q&A,..Help..&..TroubleshootingKindle..Fire..2..Q&A,..Help..and..Troubleshooting7"..Kindle..Fire..HD..Accessories8.9"..Kindle..Fire..HD..Q&A,..Help..&..Troubleshooting7"..Kindle..Fire..HD..Android..Development8.9"..Kindle..Fire..HD..Android..DevelopmentKindle..Fire..2..Android..Development7"..Kindle..Fire..HD..Themes..and..Apps[More]..Remove..All..Ads..from..XDA..Analysis..&..Opinion..Project..Ara..Alive..and..Kicking:..One..Step..Closer..to..You..May..20,..2016..Tasker:..AutoApps..Receive..First..Android..N..Update..May..20,..2016..Google..Announces..Allo-Duo,..Google..Home..and..More..at..I/O..2016!..May..20,..2016..Tearing..Down..Google..Apps..Updates:..What’s..(Possibly)..Coming!..May..20,..2016..Why..You..Won’t..Get..N’s..Seamless..Updates..on..Your..Current..Android..Device..May..20,..2016..More..XDA..News..If...you...have...any...questions...just...askDo.let.us.know.your.experience.by.using.this.methodIn.addition,.after.successfully.making.your.Kindle.Fire.2.rooted,.you.can.also.have.the.chance.to.install.a.custom.recovery.(TWRP)Text.DroidBeep.com.-.All.About.Android.-.Experiance. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi FFA Index du Forum -> SECTION ADMINISTRATION -> Règlement & Déroulement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006